Satoshi Nakamoto is the name which is used when referring to the most controversial personality in the crypto space. He is an unknown person or people who developed bitcoin and authored the bitcoin white-paper. In a recent post by Medium, it is clear that Satoshi has contacted Medium. The mysterious man sent a message to them: “I am Satoshi Nakamoto, I am the inventor of Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology. I have written an autobiography for the courtesy of public interest worldwide. I have decided to meet some Bitcoin believers, only 360 selected persons. I will distribute 360 copies of my autobiography first to 360 Bitcoin Knights. Each person needs to sign an NDA to meet with
Facts He Shared
Here are 10 short facts about his autobiography that you might not know, taken from the message he shared:
- Satoshi reveals that he is one of the British micro-economist and digital scientist.
- He would have stayed anonymous forever, but due to some terrible deadlocks in his Technology, he has decided to reveal his identity in order to solve them.
- He has been cornered by inventing such a disruptive Technology against the elites, who are the people controlling the government and the rest of everyone are just slaves of the elites dancing to their tunes.
- Several intelligence agencies like NSA, CIA, FBI, and MI5 have constantly been suppressing and threatening him since 2010, stating that an Asian has no rights to invent such amazing Technology.
- Even the Bitcoin developers are constantly trying to steal the intellectual properties of Bitcoin and
the BlockchainTechnology. He has even advised them in his book by saying that they may easily steal it from him but that would be deceiving themselves only.
- In the list of Contents, he has mentioned “Six Assassins and Satoshi Nakamoto -2013” and probably might discuss the assassination attempt on him by a number of intelligence agencies in this chapter.
- He said, in his book that he would be unveiling his legal name place of birth and everything about him in his book. People just know by his Japanese Pseudonym.
- Satoshi makes a point that he has fallen into a trap, where either if he agrees or disagrees that he is the inventor of the technology, he would be killed.
- He refers to some people as aliens who have come from another planet with 40 of them trying to kill him.
- Nakamoto mentioned that he is suffering a slow death due to biological poisoning by them.
Opening His Right Eye
He has published all his social media links and he has even published a photo, where he “opens” his right eye.
You can contact him through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, and as he states – you can ask him any question.
This is something so big to the crypto community, as everyone who knows who is behind bitcoin, secretly wants to know everything about him. His mysterious persona has intrigued the whole world and now he finally will come out to the greater public.